- Valedictorian Address – Park View Education Centre Grade 12 Graduation
- Valedictorian Address – Acadia University Undergraduate Graduation
- Numerous Academic Conference Talks
- Keynote Address – Park View Education Centre Grade 12 Graduation
- Guest Lecture in Sociology of Family – Queens University – September
- Inspirational Talk/Meteorology Talk – Bridgewater Elementary School
- Guest Lecture in Sociology of Work – – Queens University
- Sickboy Podcast [Listen Here]
- Guest Lecture at University of Calgary School of Medicine on “Health and Disability”
- Guest Speaker at the Winter Cycling Congress speaking on “Giving those with Disabilities an Alternative to Skiing”
- Inclusion/Meteorology Talk – Nickle School
- Inclusion/Meteorology Talk – West Ridge School
- Inclusion/Meteorology Talk – Lawrence Grassi Middle School
- Inclusion/Meteorology Talk – St. Philip Fine Arts School
- Alberta Children’s Hospital Research Institute “Walk a Mile in my Shaky Shoes“. Advice for health professionals to better impact those with disabilities and see the Ability is disAbility. The Alberta Children’s Hospital Research Institute (ACHRI) supports excellence in research, innovation and knowledge translation to improve the health and well-being of children from pre-conception to adulthood
- Heart of Family Medicine Podcast by College of Family Physicians of Alberta “Taking the fear out of disabilities through inclusion, determination, and a zest for life“ . Helping family physicians create a better patient-physician relationship with those patients who have disabilities.The Heart of Family Medicine celebrates the trusted relationships between patients and family physicians through their stories. It showcases the outstanding contributions made by family doctors to improve the health and well-being of their patients, their communities, and Alberta as a whole.
- The Owerko Centre Presents Podcast “ Helping parents consider strength based approaches to finding ability in disability“. Helping parents with children who have disabilities better navigate life and see their children’s full potential. The Owerko Center team of researchers at the Alberta Children’s Hospital Research Institute dedicated to the study of neurodevelopmental disorders and the improvement of child mental health.
Contact me to inspire corporate employees or your kindergarten class about inclusiveness and seeing the ability in disability.
Questions? Comments? Interested in booking Matt to speak for your organization, classroom or event? Send your message today and Matt will get back to you soon.